We are going to explain about How to share jazz balance with any of your other friends, family, or Jazz number user. You can easily transfer the fund free of cost.
Jazz is one of the widely used telecom services in Pakistan. Jazz is making the life of customers easy with its services.
If you are searching for how to share Jazz balance, then you will get your answer here. We will also let you know the answer to your query, “How I can share balance from Jazz to Jazz?”
How to Share Jazz Balance
You can share Jazz balance with your friends and family easily. With these two methods, you can send a balance instantly at the moment of need.
Jazz to Jazz Balance Share Code
Follow these steps to share the balance with the code.
- First, make sure that you and your friend both have prepaid Mobilink Jazz sims.
- Now open the dialer on your phone to insert the code.
- Dial *100*< Number of the other person >*< Amount > #
- After inserting, you will receive a message box on your screen. You have to type 1 to confirm the sharing.
- After this, the other person will receive the balance.
Share Balance with Jazz World App
You can share your balance with Jazz World App as well. It is very easy to use.
- Log in after downloading Jazz World App from Play Store.
- First, go for the option My Jazz and then click on Balance Share.
- Fill the following options to share the balance.
- Type your number in Send Balance From.
- Type the number of the other person in Send Balance To.
- Enter amount
- Click the confirm button.
- Then you will receive a pin code through SMS.
- Type this pin code and click on the share option.
- After sharing from your side, the other person will receive the amount.
Apply Terms and Conditions
- Both persons must have Jazz Prepaid Sims.
- Confirm your balance before sending. Otherwise, Jazz will not be responsible for the wrong transaction.
- Each transaction will cost you Rs / 4.77+ tax.
- You can share the maximum balance of Rs 500 and a minimum of Rs 15 in a day.
- This transaction can be done only done between 2 Jazz users.
- If you have a query, how to share balance from Jazz to Telenor or How to share a balance from Jazz to Zong, then we make it clear that you can only share a balance with Jazz users.
Why Jazz to Jazz Balance Share Operation Failed
Following are the reasons of Jazz to Jazz balance share failed operation:
- Sometimes due to weak network signals.
- Due to an invalid jazz code
- And if there is an unknown reason, then you can call on helpline 111.
Pro Tip: If you want to know about how to check balance then we already shared almost more than 4 methods with you to check your jazz balance free of cost.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Share Jazz Balance?
You can easily share the jazz balance by following these 2 methods. The 1st one is sharing with the help of dialing code and 2nd one is through the Jazz World app.
How To Share Jazz Balance Code?
Here is a code for sharing the jazz balance with any of yJazz number users: Dial *100*< Number of the other person >*< Amount > #
How To Share Jazz Balance From Jazz World?
We shared above the best method for sharing the balance by using the Jazz world app for free 100%.
We hope now you have found the answer to how to share jazz balance. If you still have any queries, you can share them with us in the comment section.